A crisp top with a smooth fudge center and chunks of molten chocolate result in the best Brownies ever!
Whilst it seems a big claim, Gemma Stafford’s tried-and-true recipe is one that gets rave reviews from everyone that tries it.
A true chocolate-lovers dream, these Brownies are easy to make.
Gemma is famous for her youtube channel Gemma’s Bigger Bolder Baking and her recipes, like her 2 ingredient ice cream, are amongst some of the most popular on our site.
Best Brownies Ever Ingredients
- 1 cup (8oz/227g) butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Brown Sugar, 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (6 1/4oz/184g)
- White Sugar, 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (8 1/4oz/244g)
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (5oz/150g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (4oz/123g) good quality, unsweetened cocoa powder
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- 1 1/2 cup (9oz/270g) roughly chopped chocolate or lge choc chips
Best Brownies Recipe Ever Video Tutorial
Gemma walks us through her popular recipe and shares some baking tips too.
In order to achieve the very best result, we highly recommend that you view the video. To watch, click play above ^
As mentioned earlier, Gemma is a valued contributor and has lots of excellent tutorials to share with us all.