Vanya from VJ Cooks is back today to share with us the Best Chocolate Peppermint Slice Recipe and you will go mad for it.
The great thing about this recipe is that it’s super easy. It has a biscuit base and includes rice bubbles. It also does not use Copha like many other recipes in circulation.
Chocolate Peppermint Slice Ingredients
- 125g dark chocolate (4.4oz)
- 200g (7oz) condensed milk (half a can)
- 150g (5.3oz) butter
- 1 packet finely crushed arrowroot biscuits 250g (8.8oz)
- 1 cup rice bubbles
- 125g (4.4oz) dark chocolate
- 1.5 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp peppermint essence
Chocolate Peppermint Slice Video
Grab your Apron. Vanya is ready and waiting to show you how she creates this classic Chocolate Peppermint Slice and you won’t be disappointed.
This video tutorial is one minute long and well worth watching. Click Play above to view now ^
Want More Vanya?
Vanya is a Kiwi girl and lives in Taupo with her hubby and boys. She has a very engaged community on her facebook page.
She also has a youtube channel that we’d love you to subscribe to.
- For a copy of her Printable Recipe, grab it here.