Today we are sharing another yummy offering from Sarah Carey who is the Food Editor of Everyday Food, she is featured on Martha Stewart regularly. Her best ever Chocolate Flourless Cake is another 4 ingredient smash and we know you are going to love it.
Chocolate Flourless Cake Video Tutorial
Naming your recipe the best ever is a big call but Sarah says it really true of her chocolate flourless cake recipe.
It’s a rich but very light cake and it’s moist inside with a nice crackly top. Sarah says it’s lighter than air! We have listed the ingredients below and suggest you watch the video first. Click Play above ^
Chocolate Flourless Cake Ingredients
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more for pan
- 8 ounces (226g) bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 6 large eggs, separating yolks and egg whites
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
Optional Serving Ingredients
- Confectioners’ sugar, for dusting
- Sweetened whipped cream, for serving
- full instructions on Martha Stewart