Ella from Home Cooking Adventure has kicked it out the park with this Blooming Onion Bread Recipe and you won’t want to miss it.
Her youtube video has had more than 3 million views and it’s hardly surprising. This is not only an eye teaser, but it’s also a crowd pleaser and it will literally fly off the plate.
Blooming Onion Bread Video Tutorial
Ella is ready and waiting to show you how to recreate her famous and incredibly delicious Blooming Onion Bread at home.
We highly recommend that you view her video tutorial so that you can get the best possible result. To watch click Play above ^
Blooming Onion Bread Recipe
Makes about 6-8 servings
- 1 pound (400-450 g) unsliced loaf bread
- 3.5 oz (100 g) Matured Cheddar Cheese, thinly sliced
- 3.5 oz (100g) Mozzarella Cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (70 g) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped (about 4-5 green onions)
- 2 tsp flax and sesame seeds, optional
Blooming Onion Bread Directions
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F (180C).
2. Cut the bread lengthwise and widthwise without cutting all the way through the bottom crust. Place it on a foil lined baking sheet.
3. Combine chopped onions with butter and seeds if used.
4. Arrange cheese slices between the bread cuts.
5. Pour the butter-onion mixture into bread cracks.
6. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Unwrap and bake for another 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and gooey.