This post contains affiliate links. Our disclosure policy.
We’re always on the hunt for unique ideas that you can wow your dinner guests with. We recently shared how to make fancy rolls and today you will learn how to make Blooming Onion Recipe.
Depending on your Onion size, you can either make one large one to share or individual mini versions to pop on the plate as a side dish. Either way, this is the famous Outback Steakhouse Copycat Recipe that everyone goes crazy over.
How To Make Blooming Onion Video
This is the famous Copycat Outback Steakhouse Blooming Onion Recipe and you are guaranteed to love the results. Greater Good have created a video to step you through the process.
The recipe details are below but we highly recommend you watch the one minute video for all the helpful tips. Click Play above ^
Blooming Onion Recipe Ingredients
Here’s what you need for Onion:
- 1 large Vidalia onion
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Here’s what you need for the Dip:
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons horseradish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- full instructions on 12 Tomatoes