This post contains affiliate links. Our disclosure policy.
We are always on the hunt for the most delicious no-bake recipes.
Boy, have we ever found something you are going to love! We’re talking about this yummy Caramello Slice Facebook best recipe that is only 4 simple ingredients .. yep that’s it!
Our resident contributor, Wendy from Wendy’s Kitchen Table is behind this delicious treat and she shares her tips and tricks with us. Now you can make your own!
Caramello Slice Ingredients
- 220g Caramello Chocolate
250g packet Marie biscuits (or similar), crushed
½ (200g) tin sweetened condensed milk
200g milk chocolate, icing
Desiccated coconut, for sprinkling
Don’t miss out .. Get Your Copy of Jam Drops and Marble Cake, The CWA Recipe Book —> here
From peach blossom cake to Anzac biscuits, from raspberry coconut slice to scones, these nostalgic recipes will charm and delight while rewarding the baker with prize-winning results. This book is the perfect gift, collector’s item and trusted baking companion in one. Don’t miss out. Get yours ordered today!
Caramello Slice Facebook Recipe Video
We have included a video where Wendy from Wendy’s Kitchen Table shows us how to make this legendary recipe. Click Play below to see her work her magic ⇓
- Break chocolate into squares and melt chocolate and butter in the microwave on 50% power in 1-minute bursts until melted.
Stir in condensed milk and crushed biscuits.
Press into greased and lined square cake pan and refrigerate until set.
Icing (If desired)
- In a small microwave proof bowl break milk chocolate into squares. Melt on 50% power in short bursts. Pour over chocolate. Smooth out. Sprinkle with coconut. Set in fridge
Want more Wendy? Her recipes are loved worldwide on the net. They are good old-fashioned favorites. We recommend -:
- Peppermint Slice No Bake Recipe
- Chocolate Coconut Rough Recipe
- Baileys White Chocolate Fudge
- Baileys Cheesecake Balls
- Microwave Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding