We’re so excited to share these Carrot Cake Cookies with Cream Cheese Filling. Dave Hood, our resident WHOot Contributor has kicked it out of the park and you will love them!
The great news is these sandwich cookies are easy and delicious. Dave says they are perfect with a cuppa or a big glass of milk.
Carrot Cake Cookies Ingredients
- 1 stick of butter or 113 grams
- one cup of brown sugar or 225 grams
- 1 egg
- a few drops of vanilla extract
- One cup or 130 grams of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Half tsp of baking powder
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- pinch of salt
- one cup or 90 grams of grated carrots
- 1 cup or 60 grams of oats
- ¼ cup of raisins
Cream Cheese Filling Ingredients:
- 120 grams or 4oz of cream cheese, softened
- 125 grams or 1 cup of confectioners sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
Carrot Cake Cookies Video Tutorial
via Dave Hood, Cook ‘ n Share
Dave is ready and waiting to show us how to recreate his utterly delicious Cookies with Cream Cheese Filling and they really are easy.
Dave bakes his cookies at 350F/180C for 16 minutes. We highly recommend that you view the video to achieve the very best result. Click Play above ^
Where To Find Dave
Dave Hood is the creative genius behind this Carrot Cake Sandwiches and he has plenty more to share with you.
Dave has a website filled with one-pot wonders and easy to whip up meals. We’ve included some of our favorites below.
- Carrot Cake Cookies Printable Recipe
- Dave’s Nutella Choc Chip Cookies Recipe
- Butter Cookies Recipe
- See Dave’s Other Recipes Here