If you love your Potatoes and who doesn’t, today you will be thrilled with this easy breezy recipe that we are sharing with you.
Ella, the beautiful face behind Home Cooking Adventures has a special treat for us. We recently shared her Parmesan Potato Stacks with you and now we wanted you to give her Cheese Potato Pancakes a test run.
Cheese Potato Pancakes Recipe Ingredients
So, before we share Ella’s video tutorial, let’s take a look at what you are going to need to recreate this yummy recipe at home.
Ella says that the potatoes are not cooked in advance, but grated and squeezed well of any excess liquid. Don’t miss this step as it is the secret to achieving crispy pancakes on the outside. Ella also serves these with a garlic and sour cream dipping sauce.
Cheese Potato Pancake Ingredients
- 2 pounds (900g) potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup (50g) Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (50g) Parmesan cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 tsp (2g) garlic powder
- 1/4 cup (30g) all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp (5g) salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (50g) oil, for frying
Dipping sauce Ingredients
- 1/2 cup (120g) sour cream
- 1 tbsp (20g) chili garlic sauce
Cheese Potato Pancakes Video Tutorial
Are you ready to whip up your own Cheese Potato Pancakes? Ella creates stunning, movie-like videos that show you the steps. Click Play above to view now ^