They’re easy, they’re cheesy and they’re incredibly moist and delicious. You are going to go mad for this winner chicken dinner!
It doesn’t get any better than Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast stuffed with fresh homemade Pesto and Cheese! This is an easy breezy meal that can be whipped up in no time at all and will no doubt become one of your most requested recipes.
You can either make your own Pesto or a delicious store-bought version could be used if you are short on time and ingredients.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Ingredients
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) block of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 strips bacon
- Salt and pepper
What others are reading
Please keep scrolling
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Pesto Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Place chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap and pound each out until thin. Set aside.
- In a food processor, combine the arugula, basil, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and a pinch of salt and pepper. With the motor running, add the oil in a thin stream until you get a pesto consistency.
- Evenly dollop the pesto in the center of each chicken breast, evenly sprinkle with cheese, and roll the chicken up, pushing the sides in to keep the filling inside.
- Wrap two slices of bacon around each chicken roll and place in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 75 minutes, checking to make sure your chicken is golden brown and the bacon is crispy.
- Serve immediately.
You can find the how to for this recipe on ‘Tablespoon’ here and the Cream Cheese Chicken Breasts below.
This wildly popular Bacon Wrapped Cheese Cream Stuffed Chicken is to die for! Get the recipe here