If you’re a big fan of cooking things on your grill, then you’re going to love serving up this appetizer at your next BBQ. This Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread is so simple to put together, it whips up in minutes and you won’t believe the results.
This delicious recipe is a tasty treat that whilst perfect for the grilling season is perfect for any time at all. Be warned though, it’s highly addictive and guaranteed to be continually requested.
Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread Video Recipe
In the video above, Delish shows us how to make their incredibly easy and delicious Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread and we promise you will be thrilled with the results. We have included the recipe for you below. Click Play above to watch ^
Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread Ingredients
1 large baguette
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 c. shredded fontina
Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Using a serrated knife, crosshatch baguette, making slices every inch in both directions and making sure to not slice all the way through the bottom of baguette.
2. In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, garlic, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Brush baguette with melted butter mixture, making sure to get inside crosshatches.
4. Stuff each crosshatch with mozzarella and fontina and wrap bread completely in foil.
5. Bake until cheese is melted and bread is warm and toasty, 20 minutes.
6. Let cool 5 minutes, then serve.