If drinking a tall glass of Kool-Aid is a sweet memory for you, then this Cherry Kool-Aid Pie will be a little slice of delight.
Made using the classic drink mix, this Pie is a crowd-pleasing sweet treat that everyone will love. It’s also no bake and easy to make.
Greater Good, the recipe creators say it can be made using any other of your favorite Kool-Aid flavors too.
You can top with some whipped cream and fruit too, but it’s great on its own also. You can use a sweet graham cracker crust, or a traditional pie crust too. Don’t be shy about getting creative.
Kool-Aid Cherry Pie Video Tutorial
This quick video tutorial shows you how to make this Cherry Pie in just a few minutes. All you’ll then have to do is pop it in the fridge until you’re ready to dig in. Click play above to watch now ^
Cherry Kool-Aid Pie Recipe
- 1 graham cracker crust (store-bought or homemade)
- (8 oz.) 1 container frozen whipped topping
- (14 oz.) 1 can of sweeten condensed milk
- 1 package unsweetened cherry kool-aid
- Whipped cream, garnish
- Maraschino cherries, garnish
- Get The Full Printable Recipe Here
Want More Greater Good Recipes?