A friend used this exact recipe to whip up a batch a couple of weeks ago. It was heaven on a plate. The chocolate top gives way to cherry and coconut filling which melts in your mouth.
Cherry Ripe Slice Recipe Ingredients
- 250g (8oz) packet plain chocolate biscuits
- 125g (4oz) butter, melted
- 4 cups desiccated coconut
- 395g (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 x 100g packets red glace cherries, quartered
- 125g (4oz) copha, melted
- Rose pink food coloring
- 1 1/2 cups Dark Choc Melts, melted
You haven’t lived until you’ve tried Cherry Ripes! If they are not available near you, don’t despair. Get Yours Here
Cherry Ripe Slice Recipe Video Tutorial
We have included a video tutorial from One Pot Chef that will show you how to make your own Cherry Ripe Slice. It’s a super quick process and we promise that you are going to love the results.
We have made it and it’s on our favorite list! Click Play above ^