When it comes to easy and delicious meals, this hugely popular recipe from Tip Hero will be top of your list. This is one of our all-time favorites and we know this is going to be a new go-to.
It’s creamy, it’s cheesy and it epitomizes comfort food perfectly. The combination of Chicken and Bacon never gets old and with the addition of some healthy broccoli, this is a sensation.
Chicken and Bacon Pasta Video Recipe
Source: Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta by TipHero
As mentioned earlier, Tip Hero is the creator behind this recipe and they have made a video tutorial to step you through.
You will then be able to whip this up for a winner chicken dinner. We have outlined the ingredients for you below. Click Play above ^
Chicken and Bacon Pasta Ingredients
Serves 4 to 6
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 pound chicken breasts (2 each), sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 ½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 4 to 5 small tomatoes, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 2 cups Parmesan, shredded
- 12 ounces penne, cooked al dente
- Get the Printable Recipe on Tip Hero
Want More Great Recipes?
Why not check out another popular pasta dish. Everyone’s loving the Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake and you will too. View here.