One look at these drool worthy photos and we were in love. When we discovered this excellent Chicken Broccoli Ring Recipe on Foodies SA, we were sure you would love it as much as us.
This is a simple and very tasty meal idea and it’s equally perfect for weeknights and weekends and would make an ideal lunch idea too.
Chicken Broccoli Ring Video Tutorial
The great news is that they have a video tutorial that shows us how to make it and you could even use our 10 minute Puff Pastry Recipe for this idea. It’s always so much nicer to make your own from scratch and you don’t have all the store additives either.
As mentioned earlier, Foodies SA are the creators behind this recipe and video and we have outlined the details below.
We recommend you watch the video first to see how to assemble your Chicken Broccoli Ring at home. Click Play above to view ^
Chicken Broccoli Ring Ingredients
- 2 cups chicken chopped into cubes
- Knorr Naturally Tasty Chicken & Broccoli Bake or Alternative
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 packet of puff pastry
- printable recipe on Foodies SA
Chicken Broccoli Ring Recipe Notes
This recipe uses a packet ingredient. There is something similar available on Amazon but if you prefer to make your recipe from scratch, we have included the details for you below.
Chicken Broccoli Braid Recipe
Here is the very popular Chicken Broccoli Braid from Pillsbury, as you can see, it is made using very simple ingredients.
- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken (1/2- inch pieces)
- 2 cups finely shredded Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- full recipe Pillsbury