This Chicken Noodle Soup Casserole Recipe is one of the most searched and it seems everyone is loving it. One look and we know you will be keen to make it too.
Next time you are short on time and need a hearty meal, look no further. This will become a new favorite for sure.
Chicken Noodle Soup Casserole Video
The good folks over at Greater Good are the creators behind This Chicken Soup Casserole Recipe and in less than a minute, you will know exactly how to recreate this dish at home.
This is the perfect make-ahead dish and you simply reheat in the oven. To see how to make it, click Play above ^
Chicken Noodle Soup Casserole Ingredients
- 1 pound egg noodles
- 2-3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 (14 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can condense cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 oz.) bag frozen peas and carrots
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup seasoned Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
How To Make Chicken Noodle Soup Casserole
All you need to do is combine your ingredients and then pour into a greased casserole dish.
You then sprinkle with your cheese and breadcrumbs and bake at 375C (190F) for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.