Looking for a quick-fix dinner tonight, then this Chinese Noodle Bowl Recipe is the ticket. It’s quick and takes little prep time.
You can use fresh or pre-made stir-fry vegetable mix for this recipe and your favorite stir-fry sauce. One thing’s for sure it packs a delicious flavor filled punch that you will love.
Chinese Noodle Bowl Recipe Video
This RecipeLion video shows you how a simple and quick meal made at home can be just as good as your favorite Asian restaurant. You only need frozen veggies, stir-fry sauce, and a few other small ingredients to make the magic happen.
Noodles taste delicious but if you’re not in the mood for pasta, then some rice or couscous would also be the perfect accompaniment. We have outlined the ingredients list below but highly recommend that you watch the quick video first. Click play above now ^
Chinese Noodle Bowl Ingredients
- 1 pound Chinese noodle
- 1 package California stir fry
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup Bamboo Shoots
- 1 cup Classic stir-fry sauce
- 1/2 cup Water
- 3 green onions, sliced for garnish
- 1/2 cup Chow Mein noodles
Chinese Noodle Bowl Instructions
- Start by cooking your noodles according to the package directions. Drain and set them aside for now.
- Heat up your Wok and put the California stir fry veggie mix in, along with some oil to keep it from sticking.
- Add the corn and bamboo shoots. Lightly toss everything to combine.
- Pour in 1/2 cup water and your stir-fry sauce. Simmer over medium heat until your veggies are soft.
- Add your cooked noodles, garnish with some green onions and toss everything to combine.
- Serve your stir-fry and top with Chow Mien noodles, if desired for an added crunch.
Try out RecipeLions Baked Chinese Egg Rolls here