We love easy recipes and you will love to make Chocolate Honeycomb Slice. It’s no bake and has 4 simple ingredients …
Who would have thought something so good could be just so easy! This yummy no bake slice is child’s play!
With a delicious biscuit base, it has a great crunch too. You can either blitz your biscuits in your blender or use the good old ziplock bag and rolling pin trick. You can use any digestive biscuit.
Video via Cheeky Richo Cooking
Chocolate Honeycomb Slice Video -:
We have included a quick video tutorial that shows you how to make this delicious treat. Click Play above to watch now ^
Recipe via Bakers Corner
- 250g malt biscuits
- 4 x 50g Violet Crumble bars
- 600mL thickened cream
- 395g can Sweetened Condensed Milk
How to Make Chocolate Honeycomb Slice
1. Grease and line two 18 x 28cm lamington pans with baking paper. Layer biscuits over base of prepared pans.
2. In an electric mixer, whisk cream until firm peaks form, pour in Sweetened Condensed Milk, and continue beating until firm. Crush three Violet Crumble bars, and fold into cream mixture.
3. Pour cream mixture over malt biscuits in prepared pans. Crush remaining Violet Crumble bar, sprinkle half over the top of each pan. Place in freezer until set. Cut into squares.