When it comes to amazing recipes, WHOot Contributor, Wendy from Wendy’s Kitchen Table has plenty that we love.
Today we are sharing her hugely popular Chocolate Baileys Dipping Sauce and if you loved her Baileys Tim Tam Balls, this recipe is for you too. It gets great reviews and is heavenly.
Baileys Dipping Sauce Ingredients
This easy and delicious recipe is perfect for dipping fruit, marshmallows, in fact, anything you care to try.
Fresh Strawberries are the ultimate pairing and they look nice and colorful on your platter too.
- 125g (4.4oz) milk or dark chocolate melts (see note below)
- ½ cup Baileys Irish Cream
- ½ cup thickened cream
Baileys Chocolate Dipping Sauce Instructions
- Place the chocolate in the bowl of a food processor.
- Heat the Baileys and cream in a microwave-safe jug on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute 40 seconds.
- Start the food processor and pour the Baileys and cream mixture in as it runs.
- When everything is combined, remove from the bowl of the food processor and set aside to cool. Serve with unhulled, ripe, juicy strawberries.
Want more Wendy?
Wendy is a very popular and valued Contributor on our site and she has so many great recipes that you won’t want to miss.
We have handpicked a few of our favorites that we know you are going to love. Check them out below.