We are always on the hunt for delicious desserts and the easier the better. No bake is always a favorite and when that is coupled with Cheesecake, well, we just know it’s going to be a surefire hit!
Today we introduce you to an all-time favorite. We are talking about this Chocolate Honeycomb Cheesecake Recipe from Robern Menz and you won’t be disappointed! This is amazing!
Chocolate Honeycomb Cheesecake Ingredients
- 250g (8.8 oz) pack of sweet plain biscuits
- 155g (5.5 oz) butter melted
- 2 teaspoons gelatine
- 1/4 cup water
- 200g (7oz) milk chocolate chopped
- 500g (18oz) cream cheese at room temp
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 300ml (10 oz) thickened cream
- 200g (7 oz) Menz Choc Honeycomb
Choc Honeycomb Cheesecake Video
We’re including a video tutorial from Todd’s Kitchen that will show you how to make this easy and delicious Chocolate Honeycomb Cheesecake. To watch, click Play above ^
- Grease a 24 cm round springform pan and line base with baking paper.
- Process biscuits until crushed. Add butter and process until combined.
- Press mixture over base and up sides of prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Sprinkle gelatine over water in a small heatproof jug. Stand jug in a pan of simmering water. Stir until dissolved. Remove and cool.
- Place chocolate in heatproof bowl. Stir bowl over pan of simmering water. Stir until melted. Alternatively, melt in the microwave in thirty-second bursts.
- Remove and cool for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- With mixer on low speed, beat in cream, then chocolate and gelatine mixture until smooth. Fold in crushed Choc Honeycomb pieces (needs to be crushed fairly small).
- Pour filling over biscuit base. Cover and refrigerate overnight until set.
- To serve remove the side of pan. Transfer cheesecake to a serving plate. Can be served plain, or top with cream or chocolate bits.
Note: if you garnish the top with Honeycomb pieces, do this just before serving as Honeycomb gets sticky when exposed to air.
This recipe is from favorite local Company, Menz. They are responsible for yummy treats including the legendary Fru Chocs.
If you are yet to experience them you are missing out. They are balls of fruit dipped in chocolate and you can find them here