Who would have thought something so good could be just so easy! This yummy no bake slice is child’s play!
With a delicious biscuit base, it has a great crunch too. You can either blitz your biscuits in your blender or use the good old ziplock bag and rolling pin trick. You can use any digestive biscuit.
Chocolate Honeycomb Slice Video -:
Video via Cheeky Richo Cooking
We have included a quick video tutorial that shows you how to make your own Chocolate Honeycomb Slice at home and we know you’ll love it. Click Play above to watch now ^
Chocolate Honeycomb Slice Recipe
Recipe via Bakers Corner & Nestle
- 250g (1 cup) malt biscuits
- 4 x 50g Violet Crumble bars
- 600mL (2.5 cups) thickened cream
- 395g (14oz) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
How to Make Chocolate Honeycomb Slice
1. Grease and line two 18 x 28cm lamington pans with baking paper. Layer biscuits over base of prepared pans.
2. In an electric mixer, whisk cream until firm peaks form, pour in Sweetened Condensed Milk, and continue beating until firm. Crush three Violet Crumble bars, and fold into cream mixture.
3. Pour cream mixture over malt biscuits in prepared pans. Crush remaining Violet Crumble bar, sprinkle half over the top of each pan. Place in freezer until set. Cut into squares.
More Great Ideas You Will Love
If you have loved this recipe, you will be excited to learn to make your very own Honeycomb at home.