When it comes to dessert, Elise Strachan of My Cupcake Addiction is the Queen. Her ideas are hard to top and today we are sharing a clever idea that is quick and will earn you plenty of kudos.
These 2 Ingredient Chocolate Mousse Bowls are the perfect finish to a favorite meal and they look and taste great.
Elise Strachan is the creative genius behind this fabulous idea and she is a published author.
Chocolate Mousse Bowls Video Tutorial
Are you ready to learn how to make these Chocolate Mousse Bowls?
The Mousse is 2 ingredients and you will use a few extra items to make the bowls. We have listed what’s required below. We highly recommend that you watch the video so that you can view the tips and tricks along the way. To watch, click play above ^
Chocolate Mousse Bowls Ingredients
- 600ml (20 oz) whipping cream (35% milk fat)
- 200g (7oz) dark chocolate (or milk!)
- For the chocolate bowls (these are extra ingredients if you want to take it a little further)
- 300g (10.5oz) melted dark COMPOUND chocolate (compound chocolate doesn’t contain the ingredient cocoa butter)
- 100g (3.5oz) melted white chocolate
- Fresh raspberries & mint to garnish
- Get The Full Recipe Here