We love finding super easy and delicious treats that our Community can make and this NO BAKE Chocolate Peppermint Balls tick the box on every single level.
They are a true family favorite in every sense and they are so easy! This 15-minute treat is perfect or Peppermint Chocolate lovers. Pop in a bag, or paper plate holder for perfect packaging.
Chocolate Peppermint Ingredients
Here’s what you’re going to need -:
Chocolate Peppermint Balls Video:
To make this delicious treat couldn’t be easier and being no bake, it takes very little preparation time whatsoever. We have included a video tutorial that shows you how.
They use plain Marie biscuit which is an option for those that don’t want to use Chocolate Biscuits. This is simply a digestive biscuit. Each is equally delicious. Click Play above ^
Chocolate Peppermint Balls Instructions
- Crush Chocolate Ripple biscuits and Crown mints.
- Add your cocoa and condensed milk to the mixture.
- Mix all your ingredients together and roll into balls.
- Finish by rolling and coating in coconut.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set well. Enjoy!