It’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas and this wonderful Cranberry Pound Cake deserves center stage on your table …
Are you on the hunt for some amazing ideas to dazzle family and friends with these Holidays?
We’ve got you covered with this fabulous Cranberry Pound Cake Recipe. It’s an incredibly moist cake that is show stopping. In fact, it’s fair to say that it has the wow factor in spades!
You can also use frozen cranberries for this recipe. Why not make some extras for homemade gifts for family and neighbors. Don’t you just love that wonderful snowy white frosting? Amazing!
Cranberry Pound Cake Video
We have included a video from Flama that shows you all the steps necessary to make your very own Cranberry Pound Cake at home. The featured version is made in a Bundt Tin which adds to the festive look. Click Play above to watch now ^
- For Frosting:
- 1/4 cup butter(softened)
- 4 oz.cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar (or more to make it thick enough to spread on top of the cake)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For Garnish:
- handful dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Full recipe via OMG Chocolate Desserts Site here