Christmas just got cuter with these seriously adorable Christmas Tree Brownies with Candy Cane trunk and they’re a cinch to make!
These Christmas Tree Brownies with Candy Cane are a breeze to make and are a wonderful addition to your Christmas table.
It’s so simple that absolutely anyone can whip them up! The above Christmas Tree Brownies are from Betty Crocker.
We have included the recipe below and also a number of the Top Pinterest Pins. You will also love the video too.
Christmas Tree Brownies Ingredients
- box (1 lb 6.25 oz) brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 2 or 3 drops green food color
- 2/3 cup vanilla frosting (from 16-oz container)
- red and green M&M’s
- Miniature candy canes (2 inch), unwrapped
Christmas Tree Brownies Video Tutorial
We have included a video tutorial from Betty Crocker that shows you how to recreate your own Christmas Tree Brownies with Candy Cane Trunks. To watch, click Play above to view ^
How To Make Christmas Tree Brownies -:
- Make brownie mix as directed on box for 9-inch square pan. Cool completely
- To cut brownie into triangles, cut into 3 rows. Cut each row into 5 triangles
- Stir food color into frosting. Spoon frosting into ziploc bag with snipped end or piping bag and frosting brownies.
- Decorate with sprinkles and M&M’s
- Break off curved end of candy cane; insert straight piece into bottoms of triangles to make candy cane trunks
We love this cute version of the Christmas Tree Brownies from One Little Project. We bet you can’t wait to make them!
Over on the Five Heart Home Site they Have fully covered their Christmas Tree Brownies to give a lovely swirl to their Trees. They look amazing in white too!