Fruits, Nuts and two kinds of chocolate meld together to make this delectable Chunky Chocolate Fruit and Nut Slice and it’s superb!
Does the sound of Chunky Chocolate Fruit and Nut Slice sound amazing? How about the fact that it’s no-bake? Wendy’s Kitchen Table has done it again with this recipe she’s sharing here today.
Full of fruits, white chocolate, cookies, and nuts, then topped with melted chocolate, this delicious treat is very hard to beat!
Chunky Chocolate Fruit Nut Slice Ingredients
- 70g butter
- ½ tin sweetened condensed milk
- 250g packet Scotch Finger (shortbread) biscuits
- ½ cup finely chopped dried apricots
- ½ cup chopped white chocolate
- ½ cup sultanas
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup chopped macadamia nuts
Chunky Chocolate Fruit Nut Slice Topping
- 200g milk chocolate, melted
Chunky Chocolate Fruit Nut Slice Instructions
- Line an 18cm by 28cm slice pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Place butter and condensed milk in a small saucepan over a low heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat when butter has melted.
- Crush all but 5 biscuits in a blender. Chop the remaining 5 biscuits into small chunks.
- Place biscuits (crushed and chopped), dried apricots, sultanas, coconut and macadamia nuts in a large bowl.
- Stir ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Add butter and condensed milk mixture to the bowl. Stir until well combined. Then stir in white chocolate chunks.
- Firmly press mixture into prepared pan. Spread slice with melted chocolate.
Refrigerate slice until firm. Cut into pieces to serve. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Want more Wendy? Check out all her recipes here