Today we welcome brand new WHOot Contributor, Libby of Cooking With Nana Ling. This 3 Ingredient Coconut Biscuits Recipe is an old fashioned favorite that’s been tweaked to perfection.
According to Libby, this simple recipe produces a biscuit that has all the elements you crave! A crunchy shell and a chewy center are hallmarks of this sweet and delicious treat.
Coconut Biscuits Ingredients
Less is more, especially when it comes to time in the kitchen and ingredients. This recipe nails both these aspects. This Coconut Biscuits Recipe also uses no butter. Here’s what you will need.
- 125 grams (4.4oz) coconut
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
How To Make Coconut Biscuits Recipe
- Put coconut and sugar into a bowl. Mix well.
- Beat eggs and add to the mixture.
- Shape into small rounds and put on a well-greased slide.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 180 degrees Celcius (350F)
- Allow to cool completely before serving.
Meet Libby from Nana Ling
Libby Hakim, is a mum of two girls, and a lover of homemade food. She re-creates and shares old fashioned recipes that were handwritten in a notebook by Lydia Louisa Ling, her great grandmother during the 1930’s and 1940’s. We look forward to sharing her delicious recipes.