We are in love with Wendy’s Kitchen Table and we’re thrilled that she’s a contributor to our site. Her recipes are amongst the most popular on our site, as are her video tutorials.
Today she shares a 3 ingredient Coconut Rough Fudge Recipe and you won’t want to miss it! This is fresh off the back of one of her most popular recipes ever, Coconut Rough Slice.
Coconut Rough Fudge Recipe Ingredients
The best part about this recipe is apart from being delicious, it’s incredibly easy to make and essentially no bake, apart from toasting the coconut. Here’s what you need.
- 1 ¼ cups shredded coconut
- 400g (14oz) good quality milk chocolate, broken into squares
- 395g (14oz) tin sweetened condensed milk
How To Make Coconut Rough Fudge Recipe
- Spray and line a 20cm (8 inch) square cake tin with baking paper.
- Place the shredded coconut onto a tray (with sides) lined with baking paper.
- Spread the coconut evenly onto the tray and bake at 180˚C (350F) until golden brown.
- Watch it carefully as it can burn quickly. Set aside.
Recipe Instructions Continued
- Place a medium saucepan over low heat and add the chocolate pieces and condensed milk stirring constantly until ingredients are melted and combined. This takes approx 10 minutes.
- Working quickly, remove the saucepan from the heat and add 1 cup of the toasted coconut and mix to combine.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared tin, spread out evenly. Add the remanding toasted coconut over the top.
- Place in the fridge for 6 hours to set.
- Remove fudge from the fridge and cut into squares.
Did you know the CWA, the birds of the bush have their own cookbook? Now you can enjoy a timeless collection of over 130 tried-and-true recipes.
Jam Drops and Marble Cake celebrates 60 successful years of the Cookery Competition held by The Land newspaper and the Country Women’s Association of New South Wales.
Don’t miss out .. Get Your Copy of Jam Drops and Marble Cake, The CWA Recipe Book here
Want more Wendy?
Her recipes are loved worldwide on the net. They are good old-fashioned favorites. We recommend -:
- Caramello No Bake Slice
- Peppermint Slice No Bake Recipe
- Baileys White Chocolate Fudge
- Coconut Rough Slice Recipe