Many People ask Kim McCosker of 4 Ingredient Cook Book fame where she gets her ideas from. Her recipes actually come from her facebook fans and also her speaking engagements.
When traveling all over Australia, she has plenty of inspiration as eager home cooks tell her their favorites like this Corn Relish Cob Loaf that is hugely requested.
Her One Pot, One Bowl Cookbook has been a huge hit. The focus is for simple and easy to recreate recipes.
This is a great addition to your collection and you will love the simplicity of these old-fashioned faves! Get your copy here.
Corn Relish Cob Loaf Dip Ingredients
* 1 cob loaf
* 2 spring onions, finely chopped
Corn Relish Cob Loaf Recipe Instructions
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (350F)
- Cut the top from the cob and remove most of the bread from inside; leave a 2cm thick lining (reserve the lid and inside bread).
- In a bowl mix together sour cream, corn relish, and spring onions.
- Season to taste.
- Spoon the dip into the loaf and bake for 20 minutes; remove from oven. Tear the lid into several dippers, then nestle it and inside bread around the cob. Bake for another 10 minutes, or until the bread is nice and crispy on the outside.
- Serve immediately, using the toasted bread to dip.
- Optional: I have added sautéed bacon, which is delicious, but both COBS are a great vegetarian alternative to present at any gathering; everyone loves them.