Potatoes are a staple in our home and there are so many wonderful ways that you can serve them. Only recently we shared with you Jamie Olivers tips for perfect roasties and Wendy’s Kitchen has a great recipe for Domino Potatoes too.
Today, we are sharing this incredibly delicious and very attractive idea that comes to us from Sara Carey of Everyday Food.
Crispy Potato Roast Video Tutorial
As mentioned earlier, Sara Carey who is a legend in the kitchen is here to step us through making this super yummy comfort food.
The compliments will fly when you serve this up to your family and friends. We have outlined recipe details below and recommend you view so that you can nail it perfectly. Click Play above ^
Crispy Potato Roast Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Bertoli Rich Taste Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1.5 L
- 4 pounds russet potatoes, peeled
- 4 shallots, thickly sliced lengthwise
- Coarse salt
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon red-pepper flakes (optional)
- 8 sprigs thyme
- full instructions Martha Stewart