Pasta and cauliflower go hand-in-hand in this yummy bake from one of our favorite contributing cooks!
Vanya from VJ Cooks is sharing her incredibly delicious Cauliflower Cheese Pasta Bake with us today and we couldn’t wait to share.
The best part is that you only need a handful of simple ingredients that are most likely in your Pantry.
Cauliflower Cheese Pasta Bake Ingredients
- Half a cauliflower, chopped
- 10 oz (300g) pack fresh tortellini
- 11oz (325g) tub alfredo pasta sauce
- 4.4oz (125g) sour cream
- 2 tsp paprika
- 3.5oz (100g) cheese, grated
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- ½ bag of baby spinach leaves
- 1.5oz (50g) parmesan, finely grated
Cauliflower Cheese Recipe Video Tutorial
We highly recommend that you view the one minute video. Click play above to watch now ^
Vanya is a Kiwi girl and lives in Taupo with her hubby and boys. She has a very engaged community on her Facebook page and is the face behind this recipe.
She also has a youtube channel that we’d love you to subscribe.