Eggs are easy to whip up, and there are so many ways. Today we share a Deviled Eggs best recipe you’ll love.
Before we check it out, remember, fresh is always best, especially when talking eggs. Be sure to test your eggs before using them.
Deviled Eggs 4 Different Ways – Tasty Video
Did you know that when it comes to Deviled Eggs, there are a number of ways that you can serve them?
This Tasty Video shows us 4 unique ways including Classic Deviled Eggs. To watch, click Play above ^
Classic Deviled Eggs Ingredients You’ll Need
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- one tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon relish
- a teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Paprika, for garnish
- Parsley, for garnish
Some feedback on the recipe has been that the salt component was too much. Some said they would have used an eighth of a teaspoon and others said when they make again, they would not use any. Bear this in mind and perhaps tread lightly. You can always add more!
How To Make Best Deviled Eggs Recipe
1. Place the eggs in a pot and fill with cold water until the eggs are just covered.
2. Bring the pot to a boil.
3. Once boiling, remove from the heat, cover, and let sit for about 12 minutes.
4. Transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice water for about 3 minutes, then peel each egg.
5. Cut the eggs in half. Transfer the egg yolks to a bowl, and set the cooked egg whites aside.
6. Mix all the ingredients with the yolks and transfer to a piping bag (any zip bag with a corner cut off will do).
7. Pipe the mixture into the eggs, garnish with the paprika and parsley, and serve chilled.