If you are short on time and love to have healthy meals on standby, these Chicken Freezer Meals and Crockpot Recipes will be your savior. It’s also the perfect way to get yourself organized by preparing ahead. Meal prepping can save you hours in the kitchen.
There are so many combinations that are available and you can go for months before repeating the same recipe. The best part, you can use simple ingredients that are inexpensive and get great results.
Chicken Freezer Meals – Crockpot Recipes
via New Leaf Wellness
This infographic from New Leaf Wellness is a great place to start. You have 10 simple recipes that have delicious flavor combinations.
They’ll save you time and money as you can buy ingredients in bulk or when on special. Here’s what you do.
Freezer Meals Instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a gallon-sized plastic freezer bag with 2 pounds of chicken breasts.
- Freeze up to 3 months. Thaw.
- Add to crockpot and cook for 8 hours on a low setting.
15 Chicken Dump Recipes To Make
Recipes via Raising Boys
We have selected a video tutorial to show you how to meal prep the correct way. The video will be focussed purely on chicken and includes 15 delicious recipes that are both flavorful and easy to make.
Here are the recipes you will learn. Italian chicken, BBQ Chicken, BBQ Ranch Chicken Jamaican Jerk Chicken, Korean BBQ Chicken, Pesto Ranch Chicken, Creamy French Onion Chicken, Apricot Chicken.
You will also love the Garlic and Herb Chicken, Alfredo Chicken, Sundried Tomato Alfredo Chicken, and Teriyaki Chicken.
How To Make 15 Freezer Chicken Meals Video
via Raising Boys, Youtube.
As mentioned above, we are including this excellent video tutorial that will show you how to make 15 Dump Chicken Crockpot Recipes.
You will be shown how to prepare the meals and this will give you a great stash for your freezer. We highly recommend that you view the video, this way you will get the best possible result. To watch, click Play above ^
Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
via Money Saving Mom
- 10 cups cooked rice (white or brown)
- 4 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 4 cups chopped broccoli, lightly steamed (can use frozen or fresh)
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup (or 2 batches cream of mushroom soup)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup (or 2 batches cream of chicken soup)
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Get The Recipe Here
Chicken, Broccoli, Bacon & Potato Bake
via Kylee Cooks
- 4.5 cups diced red potatoes
- 2.5 cups diced boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- ⅓ cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- ¼ cup sliced onion
- 1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Get Full Recipe via Kylee Cooks
40 Crockpot Dump Dinners In 40 Hours
Want more easy freezer meal ideas? Learn how to make 40 Freezer Meals in only 4 hours. Our post shows you how. View Our Post Here.