We are in love with Phoodie’s Easy Corn Fritters Recipe and we know you will be too. Not only are they delicious, but they’re simple to make and easy on the wallet.
You can use fresh, frozen or canned corn too. A few simple ingredients are all you need and you probably already have them in your Pantry. They are perfect on their own or as a side with a salad or veggies.
Easy Corn Fritters Ingredients
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup full cream milk
- 26.5oz / 750g corn (I used frozen kernels but you can also use tinned)
- 1/2 bunch chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch coriander, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- Butter and extra virgin olive oil (to coat the base of the pan when frying)
- 2 tsp Salt and 1 tsp pepper
How To Make Easy Corn Fritters Recipe
Sift the self-raising flour (alternatively you can use plain flour and baking powder) into your mixing bowl.
Whisk eggs and milk in a smaller bowl and pour gradually into the center of the bowl that is holding the flour. Stir to combine.
Gently mix in corn, chives, coriander, shallots, and salt and pepper.
Turn stove on to medium heat. Use just enough butter and EVOO to generously coat the bottom of your pan.
Place large heaped tablespoons of mixture into your pan, (noting that about 6 fritters can cook in a large pan at a time.) Cook for approximately 2 mins on each side or until golden color (as per photos) is achieved.
Cook in batches making sure to add butter and EVOO to the pan before each round.
Serve with your choice of accompaniments – bacon, smoked salmon, avocado, rocket, eggs, and tzatziki all make great combinations!
More Phoodie Recipes To Try
- Get Phoodies Corn Fritters Recipe Here
- Emerald City Mint Chocolate Cheesecake
- Toblerone 3 Ingredient Mousse
Be sure to Follow Phoodie on Facebook.