When it comes to easy breezy recipes, you can’t look past these Four Ingredient Nutella Brownies. They are utterly delicious and we guarantee that you are going to love them.
The best part about this recipe is that it is made from simple Pantry Staples and they are ready in a literal heartbeat.
Nutella Brownies Ingredients
via The Cooking Foodie
So, let’s take a look at your ingredients list. As mentioned before, you only need 4 ingredients that are most likely on hand.
- 14oz (400g) Nutella
- 2 large eggs + 1 egg yolk
- 1/3 cup (42g) Flour
- 1 tablespoon (8g) Cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
Nutella Brownies Video Tutorial
We have included this easy to follow video tutorial. It shows you how to make your very own Four Ingredient Nutella Brownies in the comfort of your own kitchen.
We highly recommend that you take a minute to view. This will ensure that you achieve the very best results. Click Play above now ^
How To Make Four Ingredient Nutella Brownies
via The Cooking Foodie, Youtube.
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Line the bottom of an 8-inch (20 cm) square baking pan with parchment paper. Be sure to let the paper hang over the two sides.
2. In a large bowl mix Nutella and eggs, sift in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Stir until incorporated and you have a nice consistency.
3. Pour into your prepared baking dish and smooth the top with a spatula.
4. Bake your Brownies for 17-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
5. Let cool before cutting and serving. Enjoy!