How would you like to discover the healthiest bread in the world recipe? Well, we have found it and you won’t be able to wait to road test it …
To say we were excited when we came across this recipe for the healthiest bread in the world is an understatement. Dr Eric Berg and his wife Karen are behind the recipe and their video has gone viral.
If you want a Gluten Free Bread that tastes amazing and won’t bloat you up, this may be just what you are looking for.
Dr Eric Berg is a Chiropractor and has a wellness center. His page is filled with plenty of success stories from those that have lost tens of kilos and rave about his recipes.
The other thing we love about Dr. Eric Berg is that he has created a very well received Book about losing weight for your body shape. This is something that we know first-hand works and it is one of the most popular posts on our site.
We highly recommend that you purchase a copy of his book here
Healthiest Bread In World Recipe Video
Are you ready to learn how to make the healthiest bread in world recipe? Dr Eric Berg is in the kitchen with his wife Karen and they are whipping up a storm. They have some great tips and tricks to share with you. Click Play above to view ^
What others are reading
Please keep scrolling
Dr Bergs healthy Bread includes Chia Seeds and they are a wonder of nature they energize you, help you lose weight and you can add them to fruit, veggies and more. The ones we use come in a sprinkle container and we love them. We thought we would include this infographic from Raw For Beauty that shows you some amazing health benefits that including Chia Seeds in your diet will have.
Healthiest Bread In World Ingredients
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup arrowroot flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tsp. active dry yeast
- 1 ½ tbsp. very finely ground chia seed
- 2 tbsp. organic psyllium husk powder
- 1 ¼ cup filtered water
- 2 tsp. Maple Syrup (This is consumed by yeast, which lowers the GI)
- 1 egg
Healthiest Bread In World Instructions
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, arrowroot flour, coconut flour and sea salt.
2. Heat water to 105-110 °F. Add 2 tsp of Maple Syrup and stir. Add the yeast and let stand for 10 minutes. The yeast should bubble or foam – if it doesn’t start over.
3. Stir the finely ground chia and psyllium powder into the yeast mixture. Let stand 1 minute to thicken, then whisk.
4. Pour thickened yeast-chia mixture into the dry ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon until thick and fully combined. The dough will be slightly sticky, but workable. Knead for 1 minute.
5. Put kneaded dough back into the bowl, cover with a damp cloth and place in a warm spot to rise for one hour.
6. Preheat the oven to 425 °F. Place a pizza stone (or cooking sheet) in oven to preheat.
7. Divide dough into two balls. Place dough balls on a square of parchment paper or a cutting board. Dip your hands in water and shaped into nice rounded shapes. Brush with egg wash, if desired. Use a serrated knife to cut a tic-tac-toe pattern on the top.
8. Slide the prepared dough onto the preheated stone or cooking sheet. Bake 35-40 minutes. PLEASE NOTE – baking time can vary – the measure of doneness is an internal temperature of 205-210 °F.
9. Let cool completely on a wire rack. (Not allowing the loaf to fully cool before cutting may result in a gummy interior.) When completely cool, slice and serve or store in an airtight container. To re-crisp crust, toast or reheat in a 375 °F oven for 5-10 minutes.