Our fabulous friends at Foodiful have served up another wonderful recipe for us to try. Today they are sharing this hugely popular, no bake treat, that has gone through the roof on their site.
If you are yet to visit Foodiful, we can’t speak highly enough of their recipe collections. There is without a doubt, something for everyone. We love the fact their recipes are tried and true favorites.
Hedgehog Fudge Recipe Video Tutorial
We have included a quick video tutorial from our good friends at Foodiful. They show you how to whip up this easy and delicious Hedgehog Fudge Recipe at home. Click Play above to view ^
Photo Credit – Benito Martin
Hedgehog Fudge Recipe Ingredients
- 395 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 125 g unsalted butter, chopped
- 1¼ cups dark baking melts
- ¼ cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 200 g Marie biscuits
- ½ cup (80 g) chopped skinless, roasted hazelnuts
- 2 cups vanilla-flavoured Mallow Bakes
Hedgehog Fudge Recipe via Foodiful
Hedgehog Fudge Recipe Instructions
- Grease an 18cm x 28cm slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 3cm above pan edges.
- Place sweetened condensed milk, butter and baking melts in a small saucepan. Stir over a low heat and stir until smooth and combined. Remove pan from heat and stir in cocoa powder until combined.
- Place biscuits in a large snap-lock bag. Using a rolling pin, crush biscuits into coarse pieces. Transfer to a large bowl. Add hazelnuts and Mallow Bakes.
- Stir chocolate mixture into biscuit mixture until well coated and combined.
- Press mixture evenly
onto base of prepared pan. Refrigerate overnight, or
- Using extended baking paper, lift slice from pan
onto a chopping board. Using a large sharp knife cut into small squares to serve.