Our fabulous friends at Foodiful have served up another wonderful recipe for us to try. Today they are sharing this hugely popular, no-bake Hedgehog Fudge Recipe and it is one that you won’t want to miss.
If you are yet to visit Foodiful, we can’t speak highly enough of their recipe collections. There is without a doubt, something for everyone. We love the fact their recipes are tried and true favorites.
Photo Credit – Benito Martin
Hedgehog Fudge Recipe Ingredients
- 395g (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 125g (4.4oz) unsalted butter, chopped
- 1¼ cups dark baking melts
- ¼ cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 200g (7oz) Marie (Digestive) biscuits
- ½ cup (80g) chopped skinless, roasted hazelnuts
- 2 cups vanilla-flavoured Mallow Bakes (marshmallows)
Hedgehog Fudge Video Tutorial
We have included a quick video tutorial from our good friends at Foodiful. They show you how to whip up this easy and delicious Hedgehog Fudge Recipe at home. Click Play above to view ^
Hedgehog Fudge Recipe via Foodiful
Hedgehog Fudge Instructions
- Grease an 18cm x 28cm slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 3cm above pan edges.
- Place sweetened condensed milk, butter and baking melts in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat and stir until smooth and combined. Remove pan from heat and stir in cocoa powder until combined.
- Place biscuits in a large snap-lock bag. Using a rolling pin, crush biscuits into coarse pieces. Transfer to a large bowl. Add hazelnuts and Mallow Bakes.
- Stir chocolate mixture into biscuit mixture until well coated and combined.
- Press mixture evenly
onto the base of prepared pan. Refrigerate overnight, or
- Using extended baking paper, lift the slice from pan
onto a chopping board. Using a large sharp knife cut into small squares to serve.