It’s easy to see why everyone is loving this Hokkien Beef Noodles Dish.
Our friends at Foodiful are sharing this Asian Stir Fry and this budget and family-friendly meal will be a new go-to in your home. It’s packed full of veggies and it’s quick and easy too.
Hokkien Beef Noodles Ingredients
- 450g (16oz) packet shelf-fresh Hokkien noodles
- 500g (17.6oz) beef mince
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 2 carrots, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 350g (12oz) broccoli, cut into small florets
- ½ cup honey and soy stir-fry sauce
Photography via Benito Martin
Hokkien Beef Noodles Instructions
Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 2 minutes. Separate with a fork. Drain well.
Heat a large wok over high heat. Add mince, garlic, and ginger in two batches. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until browned. Remove.
Add carrots and broccoli. Stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until tender. Return mince to wok with noodles and sauce. Stir-fry for 1 minute, or until hot.