Won’t these Holly Jolly Jello Shots make a fantastic addition to your Christmas Table. The great news is they taste every bit as good as they look and everyone will go mad for them!
They will add the perfect touch to your celebrations and they are a wonderful AO treat that are almost too pretty to eat! Be sure to check out the Jello Shot Christmas Tree too.
Holly Jolly Jello Shots Ingredients
- 1 box (3 oz.) Jell-O™ cherry
- 1 box (3 oz.) Jell-O™ lime
- 3 packets unflavored gelatin
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla vodka
- 36 dollops whipped cream (for garnish)
- 36 mint leaves (for garnish)
- 72 small red candies (or 36 if using just one for garnish)
Holly Jolly Jello Shots Video Tutorial
If you are wondering how to make Holly Jolly Jello Shots, this video tutorial that we have included is easy to follow and will step you through the process. Click Play above to watch now ^
We love the Tablespoon Site and you will too. It’s filled with so many amazing ideas and plenty more Jello Shot ideas too. You can get the full instructions on their site here