10 Health Benefits Of Homemade Almond Milk
via Daily Super Food Love
Alex from Daily Super Food Love is a fan of Almond Milk too. Her infographic outlines some excellent health benefits, and why you should be making the switch.
Please note that you will need to soak your almonds for at least 8 hours prior to using them. Be sure to take this into consideration when you are making this recipe.
Homemade Almond Milk Video Tutorial
We have included a video tutorial from Megan at What’s Up Moms that shows you how to make your own Homemade Almond Milk Recipe in the comfort of your own home.
This will save you money, and you are guaranteed to love the taste. To watch the video, click Play above ^
How To Make Homemade Almond Milk
- 1 cup whole raw almonds
- 3 ½ cups filtered water (plus more water for soaking)
- ¼ tsp cinnamon (optional)
- ½ tsp vanilla (optional)
Homemade Almond Milk Recipe Instructions
1. Cover almonds in water and soak at least 8 hours, preferably overnight. Or cover in boiling water and soak for an hour.
2. Drain almonds and add to blender. Add 3 ½ cups filtered water and blend for about 1 minute, until almonds are finely blended.
3. Strain in nut bag, jelly strainer, or fine mesh sieve.
4. Stir in flavors if desired. Refrigerate and enjoy within 3 days.