When we put this round up of ideas together, we were blown away by all the different uses for Apple Cider Juice and there are plenty that you will be unaware of.
It’s a miracle in a bottle! Always have it in your Pantry. It’s the ultimate standby! We were also excited to find that we can make your own version at home.
Top 10 Ways To Use Apple Cider Vinegar
Before we show you how to make your own, we thought we would share this quick video that shows you the top 10 ways you can use Apple Cider Vinegar around your home and in your daily routine. From a furniture polish to killing bad breath and weeds, you will be amazed at what you can use it for. Click Play above to view now ^
It can be used on its own in place of store bought and added to such favorites as BBQ Ketchup or Worcestershire Sauce.
You may not be aware of just how handy Apple Cider Vinegar can be but some of the most noteworthy Apple Cider benefits include lowering blood pressure and regulating ph levels.
Homemade Apple Cider Vinegar Video -:
We have included a video tutorial that shows you how to make your own homemade version of Apple Cider Vinegar. It will cost you next to nothing. Click Play above ^
- Start by washing your apples thoroughly and cutting them into small pieces.
- Mush or blitz up your apples and then strain through a Muslin Cloth into your clean jars.
- It is important to store your juice in clear dark bottles in a cool dark place.
- Cover lids with cheesecloth and secure with string or rubber bands. Allow to sit for about 6 months and let nature ferment them. Finally, strain, bottle and cork. Store covered in your fridge for maximum freshness.
- Clean your glass bottles or jars well – they should be a dark glass rather than clear glass for the very best results. Pour the strained juice into the bottles and cover with a little cheesecloth and secure with string or rubber band. Store in a cool dark place. Be sure to label or mark with the date so you can use the oldest first. Once opened, keep in the refrigerator.
Did you also know that by adding a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar to a glass of water prior to your meal, it can help fight acid reflux. If you suffer constipation, it acts as a natural laxative too!
‘Mamavation’ has compiled an excellent list that includes showing you how you can use it for weight loss, to remove warts, to clear sinuses, as a weed killer and it is also brilliant for cleaning around your home. You can swap out nasty chemicals for this natural alternative that works a treat.
It is also a great odor neutralizer. If you are enjoying this post be sure to check out the Amazing Uses For Baking Soda too.
Over on the ‘Anytime Fitness’ Site they share with us another 9 uses for Apple Cider Vinegar. Did you know that you can tighten your pores on your face or use it as a flea repellant for your pets?
It also works as a fresh produce rinse for your fruit and veg removing the filmy layer. Just add 4 tablespoons to a gallon of water and soak your produce. This will keep them pesticide and dirt free.
This Chart from Swanson Health shows 40 amazing ways that Apple Cider Vinegar can come in handy on a daily basis. What about detangling kids hair, cleaning your fruit and vegetables, leg cramps to name a few!
Apple Cider Vinegar can aid you with weight loss and it has substantial metabolism boosting properties. It also aids digestion and helps control blood sugars and improve your immunity. It packs a punch to say the least! This Morning Detox Tea will improve your health and wellbeing.
Did you know that Apple Cider Vinegar is ideal for a detox? According to Step Into My Green World, a decent soak will have many health benefits including making your body more alkaline. It also reduces the risks of arthritis. If you suffer this condition, you should check out our post here