No cookout would be complete without Homemade BBQ Sauce and this version knocks the socks off the store-bought stuff! It’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser and you’ll love to say that you made it from scratch!
This recipe is not only tasty but it is so simple to make. You can use it to top your favorite dishes, for cookouts or as a marinade!
Homemade BBQ Sauce Ingredients
- 100g (3.5oz) Butter
- 2 Cups Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp Hot Paprika
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
Homemade BBQ Sauce Video Tutorial
This BBQ Sauce is great on ribs, chicken, burgers, and even in your cooking. This quick video tutorial shows you how easy this recipe is. You can have smokey, flavorful sauce in just minutes using ingredients you probably already have on hand. Click Play above to watch now ^
Homemade BBQ Sauce Method
1. Combine all ingredients in a pot over medium heat.
2. Heat until sauce begins to boil. Use a whisk to keep your sauce smooth and to stop it from burning.
3. Remove from heat and let cool. Serve immediately or store in a jar for later.
That’s it! Just 3 easy and very simple steps!
Want more John?
John Decaux is a valuable WHOot Contributor and we’d love you to support his efforts. He has a number of popular recipes on our site and we have handpicked a few below.