No cookout would be complete without BBQ Sauce and now we have found you the ultimate Homemade version that knocks the socks off the store bought stuff! It’s sure to be a crowd pleaser and you’ll love to say that you made it from scratch!
This recipe is not only tasty but it is so simple to make. You can use it to top your favorite dishes, for cookouts or as a marinade!
Homemade BBQ Sauce Video Tutorial
It’s great on ribs, chicken, burgers, and even a great sauce to use in your cooking. Let’s check out your Shopping List.
This quick video tutorial shows you how easy this method of making homemade BBQ sauce truly is. From John Decaux’s Free to Cook Youtube Channel, you can have smokey, flavorful sauce in just minutes using ingredients you probably already have on hand. Click Play above to watch now ^
Homemade BBQ Sauce Ingredients
- 100g Butter
- 2 Cups Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp Hot Paprika
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
Homemade BBQ Sauce Method
1. Combine all ingredients in a pot over medium heat.
2. Heat until sauce begins to boil. Use a whisk to keep your sauce smooth and to stop it from burning.
3. Remove from heat and let cool. Serve immediately or store in a jar for later.
That’s it! Just 3 easy and very simple steps!