Craving some chips and dip? This Homemade Guacamole recipe is perfect to serve alongside a bowl of something crunchy.
With avocados and tomatoes as its base, you’ll be getting a good dose of healthy fats. You can serve this homemade guacamole with tortilla chips, baked pita slices or even some fresh veggies.
Homemade Guacamole Recipe Video
Our friends and WHOot Contributors, Recipe Lion are in the house to share their famous Homemade Guacamole Recipe with us today. You’ll be using a homemade pico de gallo (recipe below) and other fresh, healthy ingredients.
To watch the video, click Play above ^
Homemade Guacamole Recipe Ingredients
- 2 avocados
- 2 large scoops pico de gallo (see below)
- Pinch of salt to taste
- Juice of 1 lime
Homemade Pico De Gallo Ingredients
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 Poblano pepper, diced
- 1 Anaheim pepper, diced
- cilantro, chopped (as much or as little as you like)
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1/2 clove garlic, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- salt, enough to taste
- the juice from 1 lime
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Homemade Guacamole Recipe Instructions
1. Remove avocado from skin and put into a large bowl. Stir in all the rest of your ingredients.