Imagine our absolute delight when we discovered this Three Ingredient Homemade Rafaello Coconut Almond Balls Recipe.
Yes, you heard right! We had no idea that you could whip up these balls of bliss with so few ingredients. What a wonderful homemade gift they will make and everything tastes better when you make it from scratch.
Raffaello Coconut Almond Balls Ingredients
- 1½ Cup (135g) Desiccated Coconut
- ½ Cup (160ml) Condensed Milk
- About 15 Hazelnuts or Almonds
Homemade Raffaello Coconut Almond Balls Video
As mentioned earlier, this no-bake recipe is incredibly quick and easy to make and they are just like the real thing.
Given how expensive they are, you will love the savings. To see how to make them, click play above to view now ^
How To Make Homemade Rafaello Balls
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Chilling Time: 15+ minutes
- Makes: 14 Coconut Balls
1. Mix 1 cup coconut and condensed milk together until combined.
2. Coat a hazelnut in this mixture and roll into a ball. Continue until you have used all the mixture.
3. Roll each ball in the remaining coconut and chill in the fridge before serving. Enjoy!