This post contains affiliate links. Our disclosure policy.
Why would you ever pay a premium for store bought dressings that are filled with nasty additives and preservatives.
We were so surprised to find out that you can make your own Homemade Ranch Dressing Recipe using only a few simple ingredients you probably already have in your pantry.
Homemade Ranch Dressing Video
We have included a video tutorial that will show you how to make your own Homemade Ranch Dressing in your own kitchen.
We know that you will be thrilled with the results and it really couldn’t be easier. We have outlined the details below for you but highly suggest you view the video first. Click Play above ^
Homemade Ranch Dressing Recipe
Yield: 1 cup
Ranch Dressing Ingredients
- 2/3 cup dry buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley, divided
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried dill, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 cup milk or buttermilk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons ranch mix
- full instructions 12 Tomatoes
Want more? See how to make Gordon Ramsay’s Mayonnaise here