Today we are sharing a popular flourless chocolate cake recipe that’s easy and is courtesy of Martha Stewart. Her food editor, Sarah Carey, is here to share the instructions.
Some of the most favorite recipes on our site are those which contain few ingredients. The 4 Ingredient Coconut Loaf was a massive hit as was the 3 Ingredient Sponge. We expect this will be another you will make time and again.
Flourless Chocolate Cake Ingredients
via Everyday Food
- 6 Tblspns unsalted butter, extra for pan
- 8 oz (226g) bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 6 large eggs, separating yolks and egg whites
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
Optional Serving Ingredients
- Confectioners’ sugar, for dusting
- Sweetened whipped cream, for serving
Flourless Chocolate Cake Video Tutorial
Naming your recipe the best ever is a big call! Sarah says it really is true of her chocolate flourless cake.
Whilst a rich cake, Sarah says it’s lighter than air! In order to achieve the best possible result, be sure to watch the video. Press play above now ^