Do you love the smell of warm crescent rolls cooking in the oven? Well, this recipe for a Stuffed Spicy Italian Crescent Wreath is going to be a surefire favorite and we know everyone will love it!
Stuffed with provolone cheese, hot salami, and hot pickled peppers, it’s the perfect way to change up Italian night!
You only need a few minutes prep time to layer everything together, wrap it up and pop it in the oven! We have included a video below to guide you through every step.
Spicy Italian Stuffed Wreath Ingredients
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls SAVE $
- 1/2 cup well drained roasted red bell peppers (from a jar)
- 8 slices provolone cheese, halved
- 1/3 lb deli sliced hot salami
- 1/4 lb deli sliced ham
- 1/4 lb deli sliced capicola
- 1/2 cup well drained hot pepper rings (from a jar)
Spicy Italian Stuffed Crescent Wreath Video
We have included a video tutorial that shows you how to recreate this Pillsbury masterpiece. This is going to be a meal that is in high rotation in your home and you are going to love just how easy it is to make. Click Play above to view ^
Spicy Italian Stuffed Crescent Method
As you can see from the video above, it’s simply a matter of assembling your wreath, layering it up and then popping it in the oven. You cook it at 375 degrees for about 18-22 minutes. You can find the full printable recipe on Pillsbury.