To say we are massive Jack Daniels fans around here is an understatement. The great news is our community feels the same!
Today we are sharing a seriously awesome find with you and you are not going to want to miss it. There’s a reason everyone loves it.
Want a great gift idea? Purchase the Jack Daniels Fudge with classic JD Tin, it’s the ultimate gift. Get yours here
Have you discovered Jack Daniels Fudge yet? It’s the perfect gift for your JD loving friend we have tracked down the copycat recipe for you to try. Be warned though. It’s strong .. very, very, strong! Some describe it as a shot of whiskey in solid form!
Before you make your Jack Daniels Fudge Recipe, we thought we would share a couple of tips as per those that have already made it. One of the consistent remarks is that it sets up fast and can be hard to spread. We have found some tips and tricks that may be of assistance so read on and see the comments.
Betty said “Made this at Christmas time and shared with several friends. We and they, all enjoyed it and have shared the recipe with them all. It was easy to make, but really does set up FAST. Had to press it out with my hands in the pan. We will be making it again”
Marie said “Made this for my Dad as a birthday gift. He loved it. It does set up fast, but I put wax paper down on a 9×13 pan, spread it as best I could (although it did not cover the whole pan) and just let it set up. Once it did, I just slid the wax paper off the pan with the fudge and used a pizza cutter to cut it. 2nd time I made it, I added 1 1/2 cups of whiskey, still turned out great!”
Rosie said ” Super EASY recipe and a big hit!! Taste of Jack is strong so I cut them in really small pieces. Before I mixed the nuts in I poured about 1/4 pan with no nuts then quickly stirred in about 1/2 cup of nuts and filled in the rest of the pan. Super easy and awesome fudge. Hint: You can buy 1 lb boxes of Dixie powdered sugar at the dollar store. Use a wire whisk to mix the powdered sugar and Jack”
How To Make Jack Daniels Fudge Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey (Blackjack)
- 2 (1 lb) boxes powdered sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans or 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Melt chocolate bits in a microwave or double broiler, stirring frequently.
- As soon as chocolate is melted, mix Jack Daniels with the powdered sugar in a large bowl,and add to the melted chocolate, stir well, add nuts.
- Turn into a 13x9x2-inch pan and cover with plastic wrap.
- This sets quickly and you want to cool it long enough to set but still warm enough to cut.
- Since this is a no-cook recipe regarding the booze be careful how much you eat and don’t serve to minors.
- Source – Dibs – food.com
Keep scrolling our page all the way to the end. We have 2 more JD Fudge Recipes including a 3 ingredient version below.
JD Fudge Recipe With Marshmallows
5 cups sugar(2 pounds)
2 sticks unsalted butter
1 cup whole milk
1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla
25 large marshmallows, ripped in half
11.5 oz Ghiradelli 60% cocoa bittersweet chocolate chips
2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
3/4 cup Jack Daniels, or a whiskey you really like. You will be able to really taste it!
1. Whisk whiskey with confectioner’s sugar, and set aside.
2. Foil and butter a 9 x 13 (or larger) baking pan.
3. Put sugar, butter, milk, and vanilla in a large pot with a heavy bottom. Stirring steadily until mixture boils, continue stirring while letting it boil for 3 minutes (time it, this is important). Remove from heat.
4. Add the marshmallows and chocolate, stirring until all of it is melted and blended into the sugar mix.
5. Give whiskey mixture a quick stir, and add it to the pot, stirring until fully incorporated.
6. Pour into a greased pan, and chill. Let mellow for a day before cutting.
Jack Daniels Fudge Copycat Recipe
- 1 (12 oz.) package (2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 pounds (about 8 cups) confectioner’s sugar
- 1 cup Jack Daniel’s™ whiskey
- Get the full recipe here