We were in heaven the minute we spied this Jelly Cheesecake Recipe No Bake version and it’s easy to make and tastes great.
This is an old fashioned favorite that everyone loves and you will too. You only need a few ingredients and it’s made with condensed milk. It’s perfect for morning tea or a sweet treat.
Jelly Cheesecake Recipe No Bake Ingredients
- 125g plain sweet biscuits, blitzed until fine crumb
- 80g butter, melted, cooled
- 375g cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 200ml cream
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 85g packet Jelly crystals
Jelly Cheesecake Recipe Video Tutorial
We have included a video tutorial that shows you how to make this easy and delicious No Bake Jelly Cheesecake Recipe. Todd’s Kitchen will step you through the super easy process. Click Play above to watch now ^
How To Make Jelly Cheesecake Recipe
- Step 1 Line base and sides of a 3.5cm deep, 16cm x 26cm (base) slab pan with baking paper. Combine biscuit crumbs and butter. Press into base of lined pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour until firm.
- Step 2 Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Gradually beat in cream. Place water into a small bowl. Sprinkle over gelatine. Stir until gelatine dissolves. Set aside to cool slightly. Beat gelatine into filling until combined.
- Step 3 Pour filling over base. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or until set.
- Step 4 Meanwhile, make jelly, following packet directions. Set aside to cool to room temperature. Pour into a shallow dish. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or until jelly starts to thicken (like the consistency of thickened cream).
- Step 5 Pour jelly over cheesecake. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Cut into squares. Enjoy!
Another way to take your Jelly Cheesecake to the next level is by adding strawberry hearts under the layers. This has been a very popular recipe. You can find the details on Foodista here
Another way to take your Jelly Cheesecake to the next level is by adding strawberry hearts under the layers. This has been a very popular recipe. You can find the details here
To See More Popular Aeroplane Jelly Recipes click here