This Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Slice Recipe is another classic that gets rave reviews. It’s also easy to make and tastes great.
It’s the perfect treat for afternoon tea or take it to the office to wow your co-workers. This tangy dessert is also the perfect finish to a favorite meal. One thing’s for sure, it will be a huge hit with those that you share it with.
Lemon Blueberry Slice Ingredients
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 9 digestive biscuits (you can also use Marie Biscuits, but you’ll need more)
- 4 oz unsalted butter, melted
Lemon Filling Ingredients
- 15 oz. cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup Caster/Baking Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Slice Video
via Recipe Tin Eats
We have included a video tutorial from Recipe Tin Eats that shows you how to recreate this easy and very popular Cheesecake Slice in the comfort of your own home. Click Play above to watch now ^
Lemon Blueberry Slice Instructions
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (165 Celsius). Grease an 8×8-inch square pan. Press parchment paper over the top of the pan, pressing down the corners to secure.
2. In a food processor mix together the sugar, cinnamon, and cookies until they resemble fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and pulse to mix thoroughly.
3. Spoon the mixture into your prepared baking pan. Gently pat it down to form a crust using the back of a spoon.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until golden. Cool.
5. Mix cream cheese, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, and sugar in mixing bowl. Combine well using an electric mixer, food processor, or stand mixer.
Mix until you have a smooth consistency with no lumps.
6. Pour mixture on top of the cooled crust base. Cover with fresh blueberries, pushing them into the filling slightly.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until the center jiggles just slightly when you shake the pan.
Cool bars and pan completely before popping the bars into the fridge for at least 3 hours to set.
8. After your slice has set, remove from pan and slice. Top with additional lemon zest and blueberries if desired. Enjoy!