When it comes to cheesecake, we all know that adding a bit of fruit can make the classic dessert even more scrumptious! But this Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Slice Recipe calls for just a hint of lemon, giving it a delicious twist!
A wonderfully portable dessert, these bars are the perfect dessert to bring along to a summer BBQ, or to a holiday get-together. We guarantee they won’t last long!
Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Slice Video
We have included a video tutorial from Recipe Tin Eats that shows you how to recreate this easy and very popular Cheesecake Slice in the comfort of your own home. Click Play above to watch now ^
Lemon Blueberry Slice Ingredients
Lemon Blueberry Slice Base:
1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
9 digestive biscuits (you can also use Marie Biscuits, but you’ll need more)
4 oz unsalted butter, melted
Lemon Blueberry Slice Filling:
15 oz. cream cheese
4 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp lemon zest
1/2 cup Caster/Baking Sugar
1 1/2 cups blueberries
Lemon Blueberry Slice Instructions
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (165 Celsius). Grease an 8×8-inch square pan. Press parchment paper over the top of the pan, pressing down the corners to secure.
2. In a food processor mix together the sugar, cinnamon, and cookies until they resemble fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and pulse to mix thoroughly.
3. Spoon the mixture into your prepared baking pan. Gently pat it down to form a crust using the back of a spoon.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until golden. Cool.
5. Now you’ll make the filling. Mix cream cheese, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, and sugar in mixing bowl. Mix well using an electric mixer, food processor or stand mixer. Mix until you have a smooth consistency with no lumps.
6. Pour mixture on top of the cooled crust base. Cover with fresh blueberries, pushing them into the filling slightly.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until the center jiggles just slightly when you shake the pan. Cool bars and pan completely before popping the bars into the fridge for at least 3 hours to set.
8. After your slice has set, remove from pan and slice. Top with additional lemon zest and blueberries if desired. Enjoy!
Do we ever have an easy and delicious recipe to share with you today. This Bacon Egg Broccoli Slice is to die for and it's quick and easy to make and tastes great. Whether it's a lazy lunch or a quickie dinner, this is an absolute winner and did we mention Gluten Free!
Ella from Home Cooking Adventures is here to share her legendary Chocolate Salted Caramel Tart recipe that's ooey, gooey and incredibly delicious. She says it is love at first bite! There's a reason it has been an internet sensation. See her make it now.
Did you know that you can interchange Baking Powder and Baking Soda in your recipes? Did you also know that you can make your own at home? Today we share with you the difference and how to make your own using only 2 ingredients. Find out how now.
These Apple Pie Cookies have been a huge hit and you are not going to be able to whip up a batch for your family and friends. They are super easy and incredibly delicious and we have a quick video tutorial to show you how.
This 5 Minute Artisan Bread is the traditional Farmhouse European recipe and it will blow your mind. You won't believe how easy it is and you get that beautiful golden crispy bakery crust that's soft and fluffy on the inside. It's No Knead and ready the same day.
Salad Dressings are full of sugar, added preservatives and fuelled with fat. Today we show you how to make your own yummy homemade versions in creamy and acidic flavors. We have a cheat sheet including vinaigrette and creamy versions plus a 5-star recipe that you won't want to miss.