When it comes to cheesecake, we all know that adding a bit of fruit can make the classic dessert even more scrumptious! But this Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Slice Recipe calls for just a hint of lemon, giving it a delicious twist!
A wonderfully portable dessert, these bars are the perfect dessert to bring along to a summer BBQ, or to a holiday get-together. We guarantee they won’t last long!
Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Slice Video
We have included a video tutorial from Recipe Tin Eats that shows you how to recreate this easy and very popular Cheesecake Slice in the comfort of your own home. Click Play above to watch now ^
Lemon Blueberry Slice Ingredients
Lemon Blueberry Slice Base:
1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
9 digestive biscuits (you can also use Marie Biscuits, but you’ll need more)
4 oz unsalted butter, melted
Lemon Blueberry Slice Filling:
15 oz. cream cheese
4 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp lemon zest
1/2 cup Caster/Baking Sugar
1 1/2 cups blueberries
Lemon Blueberry Slice Instructions
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (165 Celsius). Grease an 8×8-inch square pan. Press parchment paper over the top of the pan, pressing down the corners to secure.
2. In a food processor mix together the sugar, cinnamon, and cookies until they resemble fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and pulse to mix thoroughly.
3. Spoon the mixture into your prepared baking pan. Gently pat it down to form a crust using the back of a spoon.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until golden. Cool.
5. Now you’ll make the filling. Mix cream cheese, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, and sugar in mixing bowl. Mix well using an electric mixer, food processor or stand mixer. Mix until you have a smooth consistency with no lumps.
6. Pour mixture on top of the cooled crust base. Cover with fresh blueberries, pushing them into the filling slightly.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until the center jiggles just slightly when you shake the pan. Cool bars and pan completely before popping the bars into the fridge for at least 3 hours to set.
8. After your slice has set, remove from pan and slice. Top with additional lemon zest and blueberries if desired. Enjoy!
This 5 Minute Artisan Bread is the traditional Farmhouse European recipe and it will blow your mind. You won't believe how easy it is and you get that beautiful golden crispy bakery crust that's soft and fluffy on the inside. It's No Knead and ready the same day.
Cooking Extracts can be so expensive to buy but we show you how to make them at home for a fraction of the price and it couldn't be easier. We even have a video to step you through the process. See how to make your favourite flavours including Vanilla Extract now.
It's the famous 4 Ingredient No Bake Vanilla Slice recipe that has taken the world by storm and now you can make your own incredibly delicious custard slice. We've included a video tutorial too. Don't miss this easy and incredibly yummy recipe. It's a prize winner for sure!
Known as the best ever chocolate flourless cake, it's moist inside with a crackly top. It's also light as air to eat. Everyone is going mad for this 4 ingredient recipe and we have a video tutorial to show you how. Check it out now.
Learn how to make candy melt chocolate flowers that look absolutely drop dead gorgeous and have a totally professional finish. You will be thrilled with the results and how easy they are to make. Watch the quick video now, it will be your new favorite trick!
It doesn't get much better than this easy, cheesy, Meatball Parm Casserole that takes 44 seconds to show you how! This recipe has gone viral and now Danielle from Hugs and Cookies is here to share the best way to make it. This is one heck of a winner dinner. Check it out now.
This Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies is a one-pot wonder that's a crowd pleaser and couldn't be easier to make. It gets rave reviews too and we know you will love it. We have the recipe and quick video tutorial.