The Blogger suggests that we forget the Chicken and drink the sauce. We don’t need to be told twice! This is a winner dinner …
There is something about Lemon Butter Chicken that sends us into a frenzy and if that sounds like you, you know what to do!
This recipe is super easy, only requires 10 minutes prep and is on the table in around the 50-minute mark. We told you it was quick!
One of our favorite Bloggers is Chungah from Damn Delicious. She is the creator behind the featured Lemon Butter Chicken.This girl knows how to serve up amazing food and she now has her very own Cookbook with 100 of her best recipes.
Chungah Rhee is the creator behind Damn Delicious. Her recipes are legendary and she now has her own Cookbook out in stores. We highly recommend it and it has 100 amazing recipes. Get yours here
Lemon Butter Chicken via Damn Delicious
You can serve this crispy style chicken up on a bed of salad or your favorite veg. It’ll give you rockstar status in the kitchen. There’s a reason everyone loves it!
We have included a short video tutorial that shows you how to make your own delicious Lemon Butter Chicken Recipe at home.
Lemon Butter Chicken Recipe and Video via Delish
Lemon Butter Chicken Video
This version includes cherry tomatoes and spinach and we have included the recipe from the Delish Channel on Youtube below. Click Play above to view ^
Ingredients via Delish
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt
- lemon pepper
- 1/2 stick butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 c. heavy cream
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes (preferably small)
- 1/4 c. shredded fresh basil
- 1 lemon, sliced into half moons
- Cooked rice, for serving
Lemon Butter Chicken via Tasty Ever After
Lemon Butter Chicken Video Directions
1. Season chicken all over with salt and lemon pepper. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and sear until golden and cooked through, 10 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate and make pan sauce.
2. Add butter to pan drippings and let melt. Add garlic and stir until fragrant, 1 minute, then add lemon juice and zest and cream. Bring to a simmer, then add cherry tomatoes, basil, and lemon slices. Simmer until thick, 5 minutes, then add back chicken to skillet.
3. Serve chicken over rice with pan sauce.
Want More? While you’re here you should definitely check out the —> Lemon Chicken & Potatoes Casserole